Game Day at Miller Park
Meetings spaces are available for groups from 10 people to 200 people. Miller Park has the ability to tailor the room setup and arrangements that will fit with your meeting's needs. Brewers-themed rooms add a special touch to any corporate or private event. Perfect for seminars, board meetings, breakout sessions and more!
Please click on one of the meeting rooms below for more information and photos.
If you would like to provide your group with tickets to the game following your meeting or event, please contact the following ticket departments:
- GAME DAY attendees may park in any of the preferred parking lots with the purchase of a preferred parking pass. The most convenient parking lot to the Hot Corner entrance is the Brewers 2 lot.
- It is recommended that Meeting Room Parking Passes be purchased at the time the room is booked through your event coordinator at the advance rate of $11 each.
- Any guests who arrive day-of-game without a parking pass will have two options to purchase a pass at the standard Preferred Parking rates of $25 on Opening Day and Weekends, $20 on Weekdays. Options for obtaining parking day-of event are:
- 1) If a parking attendant is on duty, they will be required to purchase a pass to enter the parking lot. (Cash Only)
- 2) If no attendant is on duty, passes must be purchased at the Brewers Box Office windows located near Home Plate Gate. The Box Office opens daily at 9:00 a.m.
- Passes must be displayed in the vehicle on the inside dashboard.
- If you are not planning on providing each of your meeting attendees with a parking pass, it is recommended that you encourage them to purchase a parking pass in advance by calling the Miller Park Ticket Office at 414-902-4000. If it is fewer than seven (7) days in advance of the game, advance parking passes can only be purchased in person at the Miller Park Box Office.