9/17/2013 4:41 P.M. ET
Amber and CC Sabathia Offer a One-of-A-Kind Experience at Yankee Stadium to Benefit Inner City Youth through the PitCCh In Foundation
By / MLB.com
New York, NY (September 17, 2013) -- New York Yankee pitcher, CC Sabathia and his wife Amber have teamed with the Celebrities For Charity Foundation's Net Raffle to announce details of a priceless Yankee experience that will award one lucky winner an up close and personal look at the Yankees and dinner with the Sabathia's at an exclusive private event. Proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Sabathia's PitCCh In Foundation that helps inner city youth.
"Amber and I love the concept of a raffle because everyone has a chance to win and enjoy a one of a kind experience at a Yankee game, spend time with Amber and myself for dinner at NYY Steak, and meet many of my teammates. Our hope is to raise as much money as we can to help inner city youth through our PitCCh In Foundation," said CC Sabathia.
Tickets to the on-line raffle are available now at netRaffle.org and cost $2.00 each, with a minimum purchase of five tickets, and are discounted for purchases of ten or more tickets. The raffle ends at 11:00 a.m. EST on Friday, September 20, 2013. Click here to view the video of Amber and CC.
The Yankee Experience with Amber and CC Sabathia includes:
• 2 Field level VIP tickets to watch the New York Yankee vs. San Francisco Giants game on Sunday, September 22, 2013 at 1:05 p.m. at Yankee Stadium
• Winner will join Amber and CC Sabathia at an exclusive event after the game at NYY Steak Restaurant as their personal guests on Sunday, September 22, 2013.
• Winner will receive a baseball signed by CC Sabathia
• Winner will receive an authentic New York Yankee jersey signed by CC Sabathia
• Winner will have their picture taken with Amber and CC Sabathia
• Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $665.00 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($560.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($105.00). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
About the PitCCh In Foundation: The PitCCh In Foundation is a 501(c)(3) national non-profit that supports inner city youth by raising their self-esteem through education and athletic activities. www.PitCCh.org. Follow on twitter @PitCChInFdn, @AmberSabathia, @CC_Sabathia.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.