Postseason Terms and Conditions
The following is a copy of the terms and conditions that are printed on the reverse side of your Postseason invoice. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, please contact the Yankees Ticket Office at (718) 293-6000 or via the e-mail at email@example.com
- LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS:
Lost Tickets: Tickets are valuable items and the Yankees recommend that you keep them in a secure place. Lost Tickets can be replaced only under the conditions set forth by the Yankees' management and ONLY to the Licensee. If Tickets are lost, left at home, or an incorrect Ticket is presented for admission, the Licensee will be required to purchase replacement Tickets to cover the missing Ticket. A non-refundable $5.00 per Ticket processing fee will be charged for replacement Tickets.
Stolen Tickets: Tickets that are reported stolen are replaced without charge only when an official police report is presented to the Yankees Ticket Office. Replacement Tickets may not be exchanged and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- NO WILL CALL/DROP-OFFS:
Will Call/Drop-Offs WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED for postseason Tickets.
- RESALE OF TICKETS:
Any direct or indirect sale, resale, auction, assignment or transfer (collectively, "resale") must be done in accordance with applicable law. Any resale or attempted resale in violation of applicable law violates this License. New York State law prohibits the resale of any Ticket(s) within one thousand five hundred feet from the physical structure of the Stadium under penalty of law. No Ticket(s) may be used for advertising, promotion (including contests, giveaways or sweepstakes), or other trade or commercial purposes without the express written consent of the Yankees. Any violation of the License shall give the Yankees the unrestricted right to revoke this License, terminate this License and/or cancel the Ticket Account immediately without having to refund the face value of the Ticket(s). The Licensee is absolutely responsible for any violation of the License.
If any postseason game is officially rained out or postponed, please pay attention for important rescheduling information including date, time or any other particulars: (a) in local newspapers; (b) on the YES NETWORK, MY 9, WCBS 880 AM and WFAN 660 AM; or (c) on the Yankees website.
MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR ENTIRE TICKET.
With the exception of Premium Licensees, there is no prepaid parking for the postseason. Parking for all postseason games is only on a first come, first-served basis.
- REFUND/CREDIT INSTRUCTIONS FOR UNPLAYED POSTSEASON GAMES SCHEDULED TO BE PLAYED AT THE STADIUM:
(a) If the maximum number of postseason games for a postseason series scheduled to be played at the Stadium are not played, the amount paid for Tickets for such unplayed postseason games will be AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED to the Licensee's Ticket Account, excluding all Flex Plan Ticket Licensees, for the subsequent season unless the Licensee elects the Refund Option located on the front of the postseason invoice. All Flex Plan Ticket Licensees will receive an automatic refund. REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ONLY TO THE LICENSEE OF RECORD VIA THE SAME METHOD AS THE POSTSEASON PAYMENT WAS MADE BY THE LICENSEE. DO NOT return Tickets for unplayed postseason games to the Yankees - these Tickets have no cash value. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refund processing.
(b) MLB and Broadcast Partners Tickets:
1. Ticket(s) issued through Major League Baseball's Office and through their Broadcast Partner's Offices, marked "ML" or "ME" on the front of the Ticket, will receive an automatic refund for any unplayed postseason games. MLB/Broadcast Partner's Tickets SHOULD NOT be returned and will have no cash value.
2. Ticket(s) issued through any of the Participating or Non-Participating Major League Clubs marked "BC" on the front of the Ticket will receive an automatic refund from the Club that issued the Tickets. Club Tickets SHOULD NOT be returned and will have no cash value.
Full Season, A-Plan and B-Plan Licensee who have pre-purchased coupons for the regular season will find postseason coupons for the Yankee Club, SONY Stadium Club and Johnnie Walker Pinstripe Pub in their respective club booklets that will be included with your postseason tickets. The coupons to be used, as applicable, are: Division Series - Home Game 1, Home Game 2, and Home Game 3; League Championship Series - Home Game 1, Home Game 2, Home Game 3, and Home Game 4; and World Series - Home Game 1, Home Game 2, Home Game 3 and Home Game 4.
LOST COUPONS WILL NOT BE REPLACED.
- (a) WARNING: DURING ALL BATTING PRACTICES, FIELDING PRACTICES, WARM-UPS AND THE COURSE OF THE GAME EXPERIENCE, HARD HIT BASEBALLS AND BATS AND FRAGMENTS THEREOF MAY BE THROWN OR HIT INTO THE STANDS. FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY, PLEASE STAY ALERT AND BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS. ANY GUEST WHO IS CONCERNED WITH HIS OR HER SEAT LOCATION SHOULD CONTACT ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE FOR AN ALTERNATE SEAT LOCATION. The bearer of the Ticket assumes all risk and danger incidental to the sport of baseball and all warm-ups, practices and competitions associated with baseball, including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by thrown bats, fragments thereof, and thrown or batted balls and agrees that neither the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, MLB Enterprises, Inc., MLB Properties, Inc., Baseball Television, Inc., MLB Advanced Media, L.P., the American and National Leagues of Professional Baseball Clubs, the Major League Clubs, nor any of their respective agents, players, officers, employees and owners shall be liable for injuries or loss of personal property resulting from such causes.
(b) ENTERING THE PLAYING FIELD, DISRUPTING A GAME AND/OR ATTEMPTING ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH A GAME PARTICIPANT IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY FINE AND/OR IMPRISONMENT AS WELL AS A CIVIL PENALTY OF UP TO $25,000. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- ZGENERAL INFORMATION:
(a) Postseason Tickets are the property of MLB. Postseason Tickets are issued at the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner and the Yankees and are not to be used for advertising, or promotions (including contests, sweepstakes, or other trade purposes) without the express written consent of MLB and the Yankees.
(b) If all Tickets are NOT purchased FOR ALL POSTSEASON GAMES OFFERED ON THIS POSTSEASON INVOICE by the due date specified by the Yankees, then your rights to all offered postseason games shall be forfeited.
(c) The License and Tickets are revocable at the sole discretion of MLB and/or the Yankees, with or without cause, including without limitation, for improper conduct by any Licensee (including guests or other holders of any Tickets), non-usage or otherwise, as determined by MLB and/or the Yankees in their sole discretion.
(d) All returned or dishonored checks will be subject to a charge of $20.00. If a check is returned or dishonored, the offer to purchase postseason Tickets shall be void unless the postseason invoice is fully paid by the Licensee within (i) two (2) business days of the Licensee's receipt by the Licensee's bank of the returned or dishonored check, or (ii) the deadline printed on this postseason invoice, WHICHEVER DATE COMES FIRST.
(e) It is understood and agreed that the Licensee consents to the Yankees sharing information about Licensee and Licensee's Ticket Account with MLB and any of the Yankees' or MLB's affiliated and subsidiary companies and their respective sponsors, advertisers, promotional and/or marketing partners, officers, directors, employees and agents and that Licensee hereby authorizes the Yankees to share with others, to the extent permitted by law, such information.
(f) The Yankees reserve the right to inspect any bags, clothing or other articles prior to entry into the Stadium and prohibit entry or require removal of any items which the Yankees deem inappropriate or potentially injurious to the Stadium, other patrons of the Stadium or field personnel.
(g) BY USING THE TICKET, THE BEARER AGREES THAT: (A) HE/SHE SHALL NOT TRANSMIT OR AID IN TRANSMITTING ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME TO WHICH THE TICKET GRANTS ADMISSION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ACCOUNT, DESCRIPTION, PICTURE, VIDEO, AUDIO, REPRODUCTION OR OTHER INFORMATION CONCERNING THE GAME (COLLECTIVELY, "GAME INFORMATION"); (B) THE YANKEES ARE THE EXCLUSIVE OWNER OF ALL COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN THE GAME AND GAME INFORMATION; AND (C) THE YANKEES, THE PARTICIPATING CLUB, MLB PROPERTIES, INC., MLB ENTERPRISES, INC. AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS AND LICENSEES SHALL HAVE THE UNRESTRICTED RIGHT AND/OR LICENSE TO USE THE BEARER'S VOICE, IMAGE OR LIKENESS , INDIVIDUALLY OR AS PART OF A CROWD, SHOT WITH OR WITHOUT OTHER ATTENDEES OF THE GAME AND THAT SUCH BEARER'S VOICE, IMAGE OR LIKENESS MAY BE INCLUDED IN ANY FOOTAGE, PHOTOGRAPH, POSTER, ADVERTISEMENT OR RECORDING OF THE GAME.
- The Yankees and MLB reserve the right at anytime, without notice, to modify, amend or supplement the terms and conditions of this revocable License and the terms and conditions with respect to the purchase of Ticket(s) to postseason games.
- For additional information on your Ticket Account and other offers, please visit www.yankees.com.